The tallest statue in the world, Ushiku Daibutsu.
Strawberry Cheesecake in Jars | Call Me Cupcake
Red Berries and Oreo Cheesecake
1. Giza Necropolis in Egypt - Ancient Egypt
2. Roman Forum in Italy - Roman Empire
3. Bayon in Cambodia - Khmer Empire
4. Monte Alban in Mexico - Zapotec
5. Stonehenge in England - Neolithic
6. Leptis Magna in Libya - Roman Empire
7. Ollantaytambo in Peru - Incan
8. Delphi in Greece - Ancient Greek
9. Borobudur in Indonesia - Sailendra Dynasty
10. Tikal in Guatemala - Mayan
France is not just Paris.
Wow I’ve always thought France to be interesting but not a priority in travel and this is just beautiful and blew me away
My dream day would be spent in something like this